CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Dawn of a New Beginning..yet again!


The sweetest addition to our fambly...Xiao Mai (Little Barley)
Female, 5 years old and a super sweetie!!




Xiao Mai chewing on her bone





Things are going good and I hope it stays that way!

Yesterday I got Xiao Mai which was a dog that I've been wanting to adopt! I adopted her from a friend of ours who helps with Taichung PAWS. She is a GREAT dog, but I need more training and she needs obedience training from me since she doesn't recognize my voice or respond and tries to lead when I'm waking her when other dogs are around, but she is a perfect fit with Hino and I!

The one thing is is that she has Ehrlichia so we have be careful and she has to take pills twice a day for four weeks so that it doesn't get worse. It can come from a tick:

http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=2+1556&aid=430

She's only been here for one full day, and this morning she was whimpering a lot, but we went to a farm today that is also close to the sea and played and ran with her and got her all worn out so that she could sleep and be comfy with us...I hope we can spend more time with her and go somewhere else next weekend! I love when we can do things like that!!

I have more to say, but want to relax in my moon chair before my first real day at my new job which is going so well...everyone is so great and so helpful...I think I finally fit in :D I hope!

0 comments: