CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Busy Bre Has No News or Cool Piccies...

Sorry guys, have been busy with training, teaching, grading homework and getting Christmas cards and stuff sorted among many other things. Luckily I'm not TOO busy, but I'm busy enough and last night I was so drained from training and teaching that I couldn't even finish my Chinese HW, fell asleep at 10:30 pm (which is the first time I've gone to bed that early in MONTHS) and this morning my colleagues and I seemed to struggle a little in Chinese class.

But, on the upside, my schedule will be back to normal and that business lasted only a couple days. Surprisingly, I am not stressed either :) Just a little more tired than usual!

I hope that my next blog will showcase my experience of "Christmas in Taiwan" I will try to take pics of what the Holiday season looks like in Taiwan for those of you (like me) who have NEVER been in a tropical climate in winter...

Zai Jian...time to take my before lesson plan nap ;)

0 comments: