CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Things I Want to Do Before I Die and Things I've Been Planning for Years...

My updated and shortened list from my Myspace page due to lack of time...

Things I have been planning for YEARS and finally have a chance to do in the very very near to kind of near future:
1. Buy Ikea stuff for my apartment like a new bed and furniture and organize it nicely. (the next two-three weeks I hope!!!)
2. Visit Thailand and travel Asia (the next few months)
3. Get my Masters soon(this may take a couple years though)


Things I want to do before I die:
1. Learn how to snorkel properly and take awesome snorkeling photos from ALL over especially Asia and maybe the Caribbean
2. Travel ALL over Taiwan!!!
3. Get my Masters
4. Become Fluent in Mandarin: speaking, reading, listening and YES...even if it kills me...WRITING!! (I am TERRIBLE at writing Chinese characters!!)
5. Learn Japanese or maybe even Cantonese
6. Re-learn German
7. Do some good and help others and preferably doggies!
8. Swim with the dolphins
9. If I stay in Taiwan, I would like to open my own business importing Fair Trade and Recycled products and clothing.


Places I want to visit(updated)
1. All OVER Taiwan
-Kenting
-Shitou Bamboo Forest
-Hualien/Taroko Gorge
-Keelung
-Beitou hot springs
-Maolin and Wutai
-Penghu Islands
-Orchid (Lanyu) Island
-Kinmen(Jinmen) Island
2. Anywhere in Japan that is cool, Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Hokkaido
3. Maldives
4. Singapore
5. Hong Kong
6. Vietnam
7. Boracay Philippines
8. Goa India
9. Nepal and/or Tibet for a spiritual and culture understanding journey
10. Mexico...Puerto Vallarta maybe??
11. Caribbean for snorkeling
12. Smaller islands in Thailand like the Similan Islands
13. SPAIN...I had a chance to go and I got screwed over...twice...I WILL go to Barcelona one day!
14. Greece..Santorini(Thira)
15. Provence, France
16. Hawaii
17. Macau

2 comments:

BreBre711 said...

One more thing that I have been planning for months has come my way today as well!! A chance to go to Alishan (Ali Mt.) and teach the aboriginal kids there who don't have the money to learn English for a weeklong camp!

I've become fascinated with the aboriginal cultures here and want to learn more! I hope I can go!

Anonymous said...

Hallo,re-learn German? PS:Kuck mal der Große!:D But I think japanese is harder then german,right? Ok my english sucks!But let me say one mor word:I´m so proud of you!stevebxl@europe.com