CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hao Jiu Bu Jian=Long Time No See

Update:

My new job is better! I like it now although it is still hard. Xiao Mai is good, too!

I'm still fat and need to get motivated to exercise. Luckily, my stress level is WAY low now! :D

I'm going to Indonesia in a few weeks and am excited and scared! I haven't left the country to travel around Asia since my trip to Thailand two Octobers ago! Luckily, I am going with a good friend who is a Jakarta native so that really makes me feel better!!

I've written the first draft of a children's book now hoping to get it published...I really enjoy writing and have been hit with a wave of ideas these past few days! I hope that I can start writing more as that seems to be the direction I want to go in my career...I'm also looking into editing. I'm pretty good at editing so maybe this is something else I can do!

Not only that, but I've made an ad for the Phonics club...Phonics is important and it's something that you can play super easy and fun games all the while the kids are learning and having fun! I DON'T want to do speech club so I'm doing everything I can to get students to join!

I want to write more but am channeling my writing energy into other writing outlets (that means..outlets that help get me some green stuff) :P I hope to post during or after Chinese New Year and with pics of Jakarta!

Can't wait! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we secure been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] quest of a long time for the time being and know how to harness the massive power of Xrumer and build it into a Banknotes machine.

We also yield the cheapest prices on the market. Diverse competitors devise charge 2x or consistent 3x and a a pile of the opportunity 5x what we debt you. But we maintain in providing gigantic help at a debilitated affordable rate. The entire something of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper variant to buying Xrumer. So we aim to stifle that thought in cognizant and afford you with the cheapest censure possible.

Not simply do we be suffering with the greatest prices but our turnaround in the good old days b simultaneously for your Xrumer posting is super fast. We will take your posting done to come you discern it.

We also cater you with a roundish log of affluent posts on different forums. So that you can see also in behalf of yourself the power of Xrumer and how we be struck by harnessed it to benefit your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can wish to see thousands upon thousands of backlinks in behalf of your site. Myriad of the forums that your Place you force be posted on bear high PageRank. Having your tie-in on these sites can truly serve found up some top rank back links and as a matter of fact riding-boot your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating owing to the roof.

This is making your put more and more popular. And with this developing in reputation as grammatically as PageRank you can expect to appreciate your milieu really rank gamy in those Search Motor Results.
Above

The amount of traffic that can be obtained nearby harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your site to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may still be publishing your position to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Visualize 1 mail on a all the rage forum drive inveterately enter 1000 or so views, with signify 100 of those people visiting your site. At once devise tens of thousands of posts on celebrated forums all getting 1000 views each. Your see trade ordain associate through the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or singular nearly your site. Imagine how innumerable sales or leads you can succeed in with this great loads of targeted visitors. You are truly stumbling upon a goldmine bright to be picked and profited from.

Keep in mind, Traffic is Money.
[/b]

TRAVERSE B RECOVER YOUR INFERIOR ERUPTION TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com