CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Yearn for Palm Trees, Warm Sunny Beaches & the Beauty of Nature

I like to change my backgrounds according to mood and or season. My Myspace background is actually of the "Sleeping Beauty" rock on Green Island. I found that completely by accident!

So I have been planning my trip to Green Island in May. I was originally supposed to go on a glass-bottom boat since I am afraid of snorkeling (actually, I'm afraid of the jellyfish and sharks), but for some reason there is no glass-bottom boat tour (I assume there aren't enough people for it) so my travel agent is having me go snorkeling with, as he put it "hot aboriginal guys"- Haha!! So since he put "hot" in there, I thought that OK, I will give it a try ;) You know, as long as a "hot aboriginal guy" can take care of me if I get stung by a jellyfish..;) Haha! Just kidding!

Actually, it's not really about the aboriginal guys, but I decided I should do it once in my life! Although I want to take pictures underwater! I would love that!!

I still have to pay the money for the trip but have no time now. Unfortunately (or fortunately considering I will be getting PAID next month-haha!) 2 teachers quit and now I have to work my ass off. The teaching isn't so bad, but grading the homework is what does me in! I also have to commute every Tuesday and Friday but it is only a 5-10 minute bike ride from my apartment so it's actually not so bad and the classes are good and so are the CT's!!

As for Green Island...once I pay that money I am good to go!!! the weather is starting to get hot here in Taiwan...well the sun is anyway and it is putting me in a good mood! But now I'm getting antsy for wearing sandals and laying out on beaches and visiting hot springs!!!

OK, I need to go and grade homework...all this talk about beaches, hot springs, snorkeling with hot aboriginal guys is making me even more antsy!!

I forgot to add one thing. A nice "Beachy" video that always puts me in a good mood!

"Upside Down" by Jack Johnson from the Curious George soundtrack

0 comments: