CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring is Here!!

Yay! The weather in Taiwan is getting warmer and sunnier, the birds are singing, I can sleep with my window open now, and Boyfriend and I are giving it another go!

So, of course you are wondering about me and Boyfriend and...his family. We have decided to work things out and just see what happens. We are happy with each other despite what his family says and we will face that obstacle when it comes to it, but for now we are happy :)

Onto work: very good as usual, but I am sooooo busy! Plus, I got the flu on Thursday and am still recovering but it's coming along!

Oh no! I've run out of things to say!! I hope this doesn't happen often!

OK, I need to finish grading HW and do more travel research :)

I'll write when I have something more interesting going on!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.