CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Long Time No Write...Again

I haven’t written in a while because nothing special has really happened lately. Just busy with teaching. Although, I have been contemplating a lot. Nothing bad, of course, just plans about the near future : )

But am also working hard to maintain a good mood and have been completely and utterly elated this week until I decided to rent both Bridget Jones movies which are not good even if you know you don't need a man because you can support yourself, but find yourself yearning for a sweet, smart, upbeat and SEXY male companion to enjoy life with and if you ever find one, will/do they fancy you back? Ahhh, such is life as I always say....

So this weekend was very nice! I met a Taiwanese friend at the art museum. We walked around there a little bit and then went to the Viva Café where we had a great meal! The theme was Austria so we had some very nice food and drink! OK, OK so you are all dying to know what we had so here it is:

Appetizers:

“Mite Smoked Salmon with Vienna rice on a slice of imported zucchini”

Vienna mixed ham with pickled gherkins”

Soup:

“Pumpkin soup with pumpkinseed oil and bread”

Main courses:

“Roasted Spring Chicken Vienna Style”

“Roasted prime rib-eye steak with onion sauce”

Desserts:

“Marble Cake”

“Pumpkin Pie”

Drink:

Hot Peach Tea

Glass of iced rose tea

After dinner we got to watch a Belly Dance show which was really good! I wanna do that! Then at the end of the show they had us come up to the stage and taught us how to shake our booties and then we had to do it for ten minutes…One of the belly dancers said I was good…Little do people know that at uni, I had a bellydance video and used to workout to it all the time! : ) Haha!

It was a better than nice weekend ;)

Today, I went and bought a small suitcase and matching small carry-on from the “Elle” bag store. It is black with pinstripes. Actually, I think it’s for men, but I love pinstripes! So professional and stylish for men and women! I wanted something professional yet stylish because I feel like I am somewhat losing my professionalism. Anyways, it’s nice and ready for my trip to Green Island!

As for my contemplations, I am trying to figure out what kind of a scooter to buy:

Old or new?

Environmentally conscious or gas guzzler? (I prefer the former, but unfortunately my budget and resources reject this idea)

50CC, 90CC or 100CC engine??

Pink, green, purple, black, white or gray?

Kymco, SYM or some other brand?

Well, that is all for today! My absoluuutely lovely weekend has been finished off with a YUMMY Greek Salad, finishing some work, Chinese homework and watching Bridget Jones, Bridget Jones the Edge of Reason and Clerks II!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Kleene, hab dein blog durch Zufall gefunden und bin echt verdammt stolz das du so einen Schritt gemacht hast.Asien war ja schon immer dein Traum.Auch wenn du nie wieder mit mir Kontakt haben möchtest,wünsch ich dir alles gute!!! PS:Aber das Essen sieht nich so lecker aus! ;) greez Steve