CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Letter to Toby

Dear Toby,

Thank you for coming into my life. I wish I could have kept you and taken care of you myself and I'm sorry.

You have taught me many things these past couple of months. You have taught me how to better take care of dogs, how to better educate people on adopting and that even though there are people who may not care..there are always a couple out there who are genuine friends and help.I have also met so many wonderful people because of you. This has motivated me to save my money to get an apartment that allows dogs, so that I will finally be able to truly help.

I wanted nothing more these past few months for you to have a loving home with a great family, just like Bogart. You remind me so much of him and it broke my heart to pieces to see you in the shelter cage, cold and alone.

I am so happy that you are going to Canada along with Stella, Lucy, Dai Dai and Xiao Hua. I wish you all the best and I know you will be a star there! :)

Lots of huggies
Bre




These are pictures from the dog adoption park last Sunday. These are Toby's friends and... competition






How could Toby compete with cuddly sleeping puppies?!?!




Cesar Millan says to put a doggie backpack on the dog and it makes him feel useful so when he is walking it will make him tired out more and calm-submissive which is what we want our dogs to be.



Why?!



This dog was in a car accident and has been to the dog park every Sunday. This time we saw him mobile in his wheelchair which made me feel better! The lady brings her every Sunday...What a good heart she has!



I think this is a purebred Formosan (Taiwan Tugou). I think these dogs are beautiful but the Taiwanese don't think they are special and dipsose of them as easily as yesterday's trash :(




Toby nuzzling with a young Lucy look-alike




I like dogs, but have a vendetta agianst these brown fuzzballs...Why the Taiwanese buy these ugly ass pet shop things is beyond me...



This is just wrong on so many levels....dogs need exercise and to walk!



But I have to confess...I LOVED this lil hip-hop wannabe..soo cute! :)




Toby is so good wit da kids!




More signs of dogs needing a home





An elderly Dutchman found this dog and brought him here... whoever had this guy was so cruel for making this beautiful creature so ugly and aggressive :(





More of Toby's competition: adorable puppies in kimonos and soccer tees...There is one puppy who looks like a puppy version of Star(from Tsaotun shelter) and I would have loved to have her!!




0 comments: