CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Waiting to Wade

I think I am ready. After August I am going to dip my feet into the sea that so many fish swim. But I might drown if I try to swim with the other fish so I will stay in the shallow end for a while. I want to wade and splash water, but am afraid of the stinging jellyfish. More and more jellyfish are showing themselves on the surface and I must avoid them. A single sting might not hurt after awhile but one can die from a thousand stings. I don't think I can take anymore.

But...if I dip my feet slowly, splash lightly and avoid the jellyfish, I am fine :)

I just have to remember to keep smiling and stay positive and maybe I will come face to face with another who's also feeling the soft playfulness of the tide. Sometimes I think that would be nice, but I am just as happy dry and on land as I am dipping my feet in the sea that so many fish swim


:)

0 comments: