CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Exhaustion Pours Over Me As I Smile Contently

After a few months of hard work, beating myself up mentally, lots of stress, never-ending feelings of failure and doubt as to whether I will be making this trip in August I am finally getting some results...

I passed my CELTA course yesterday with a BANG!!! I had to teach a grammar lesson with a focus on "Hypothetical Conditionals If only... and I wish..." to the upper-intermediate class...
And I got a good grade on it! Everyone in my group and my tutor said that I was a completely different person so that gives me hope! I can be a teacher!!!

Today we ate at Jamie Oliver's restaurant in Amsterdam "Fifteen" and I have to admit, the food was GREAT!!!

So, I have plane tickets to Taiwan!

On a different note, I am still exhausted from the course...I kept falling asleep on the bus home today because everytime at 16:45-18:00 I was WORN out from the class and got into this habit of dozing off on my way home on the tram and I'm still in that pattern.

Well, I am gonna go and play around on here and then go to bed...

Yay! I'm a teacher ;)

0 comments: