CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 2, 2007

A Reflection on Damaged Goods

In matters concerning the heart, I am damaged goods. No one wants a girl who can't trust, is overemotional, oversuspicious and has baggage. I should just accept it and I think I am!

The sad thing is, the ones who who either reject me or can't accept me are the ones who need the MOST help and just can't seem to deal with that life throws at them. Most are just scooting along by the seat of their pants and in the end, all they will end up with is a giant ripped hole with embarrassment and shame.

As for me and as I've said before, I've made a LOT of stupid mistakes some little, some not-so-little but the difference is that I realize these mistakes, am trying to fix them/myself and learn from those mistakes. I'm doing the BEST that I can and if you can't accept me for who I am, then you're simply not worth my time. Period.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post.