CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Damaged Goods-Schmamaged Goods

I'm going to put my poetic prose aside to say that we all have issues one way or another and I'm not going to let it get to me. I'm working on myself and I may have been hurt a few times, but I'm not going to let it ruin future relationships and friendships.

If someone can't accept me and my "baggage" then alas, it wasn't meant to be. I'm entering a new world and a new way of life and I think I need a new attitude as well. I'm just going to transform my puke brown baggage into an adorable yet very practical pink handbag to be used as place to hold my good memories and my tip cards ;)

As I always say: "Positive changes positively"

And so...18 days to go: Room is cleaned. Clothes are in phase 2 of organization and sorting process. I have a lot more work to do...

0 comments: