CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Viva La Vida and My Unwelcome Visitors

Coldplay- "Viva La Vida"




I picked this as a title, because I think it is important to live life in a positive, safe yet fun way and to be grateful for what you have yet always strive for better. Plus, I love this song!

I had a very good weekend.

Things are going OK for me...NOT smashingly perfect, but I'm happy (although I want to strive for more).

But...there is always that BIG fear that I'm going to fuck it all up. This feels like a Bridget Jones's Diary moment.

I LOVE this quote from Bridget Jones!! :)
Bridget: "Next time I will not fuck it up Mom." Mother: "Language darling." Bridget: "Sorry. Next time I will not fuck it up Mother."


Anyways, to help me with my confidence, I am going to get my hair cut at an Aveda salon at the new Department store on Gong Yi Road. It's pricey of course, but my hair is in BAD SHAPE. The heat, the sweat, the humidity, and riding my scooter has destroyed my hair! I used to go to a place on Iie Jong Jie and only paid NT$1500 but they never seem to really cut it enough that the split ends are gone...I always show them where I want it cut, but they always do the slightest trim.

The Aveda clerk gave me a sample of one of their new products to make frizzy hair smooth for blow dry and/or straightening...I used it last night and my hair was gorgeous! It hasn't looked that good in months and the ONLY time it had looked that good was RIGHT after a trip to the salon!

I need major confidence boosters and I can't rely on people to give me compliments to make me feel better...I need to do that myself! I need to make myself better-inside AND out!

As for my UNwelcome guests...I have ants in my apartment. They are coming from the shower drain and from the outside of my door. It has made me crazy trying to get rid of them! Today I cleaned up my apartment and they are gone...for now...I REALLY need to find ant repellant and more ant traps. Maybe I should do that one day this week! CRAP! As I said that the $%#@% came back!!!!!!

Well..it's off to shower and then relax and read "Elements of Style"

I'm grateful for many things and hope I can strive to achieve my goals!!

0 comments: