CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Tsaotun slideshow

Just one thing to say, unfortunately because there is no other way:

Du weisst wer du bist. Ich will es nicht mehr sagen. Lass mich allein! Du hast eine freundin! Instead of stalking my blog, go be with her! Nicht mehr zu sagen...punkt.

I hate posting drama on blogs...it's so pathetic, but this has to stop. I'm tired of men who beg for pity and worst of all..pity themselves. I know I have a tendency to pity myself but at least I notice it or if not, someone will give me a "mental" kick-in-the-ass and knock me out of it!

Anyway, that is all for that...it's finished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



On a more positive note here are the doggies from the shelter!!




Enjoy :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I wish you all the best!I don´t know why you hate me so much!I don´t hate you,I wish you all the best!I´ll never forget you!By Kleene!!!Alles Gute!