CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

In Need of Some Positivity

Most people don't read quotes and they think that the people who use quotes to help lift their spirits are silly or ridiculous.

I am one of those silly or ridiculous people. I can't help it! When I read a positive quote, it motivates me to be a better person! Where's the wrong in that?

Soooo, here are some of my favorite quotes:

"I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass. " -Maya Angelou

"Turn your face to the sun and the shadows will only fall behind you" -Asian Proverb

"Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive, because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny." -Gandhi

"The lotus flower blooms most beautifully from the deepest and thickest mud." - Taro Gold

"Everyone fails sometimes, but no one is a failure." -Taro Gold

These are only a couple! I have tons more!! When I feel ready to give up, I sit in bed before I go to sleep and read these, to remind me that I am here to become a better person and to help!!

What good does giving up do?! NO GOOD!

So, right now I need positivity more than anything right now as last week I wanted to give up. I can't give up on anything! I just need to keep researching, fighting and helping!! Everyone has rough patches...nothing is perfect and right now I am in one, but everything will work out as it always does!

I just have to say this one more time. I am so grateful for my fambly...I love them so much!! And I'm so grateful for da Hino...he has been so patient with me(kind of-haha!) and has helped me with so much!

And I am grateful for everyone at Taichung PAWS!

Now I have to stay positive and start helping!

Thank you



P.S. Caroline's blog "An Animal Lover's Diary in Taiwan"
http://dragon-abroad.livejournal.com/

1 comments:

April said...

Dear Bre~
how have you been recently. I hope everything goes well with you. By the way, I have e-mail a letter to you. Did you get it. ^^ Have a good time to Tailand.

Miss you
April ^^