CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shelter Update

OK...

We are all going to have a meeting this Saturday and talk about it. It's silly to put the blame on anyone until we get this all straightened out and it's obvious, since I am new to this, that I need to do more research and listen to all sides of the story before I start getting opinions.


Personally, All I want is for the dogs to have a better life and want to work towards that-period.


As for me, PMS is here again so I am overemotional. I really need to tell my bosses that this 3 school thing has decreased my confidence as well as my teaching and patience. But truth is, I am afraid that the relationship between them will get worse. My one colleague got excellent teacher award and she is at one school. I don't want excellent teacher award, but just want respect and to show them that I perform better when I am at one school.


OK I'm done...

More updates on the shelter later

More updates on the shelter later.

0 comments: