CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No News But Puppy News!






This past 10/10 (Taiwan's Birthday) I dogsat the puppy, Toby and one of the volunteer's dog.

Toby is doing very well! He is newspaper trained, got medicine for his skin, should be getting his vaccinations soon and is getting used to living inside. I think he enjoys it :)

He loves to play and loves cuddling!

We are going to take him to Jinguo park one of these Sundays and try to get him adopted!!



As for me, I've been reading "The Secret" I need to make some attitude changes in mylife as well as other changes.

I really like the book! although it does get a bit "infomercial"on ya, but you just take what you can out of it and apply it!

Hino and I went to this second-hand store on Min Sheng Rd. 150...they help Taichung PAWS and even the name of the store is something to do with loving animals :)

I bought the English version of Herman Hesse's "Sddhartha" for only NT$50(€1,13) and a travel Chinese Chess set for only NT$10(€0,23) which I will be bringing to Holland so that we can play iton the way to German Christmas Markets :)

I plan on donating a bunch of stuff and if you have stuff to donate, that'd be great!!

I love second-hand stores!!! I wish there were more here :(

Wow...I'm so boring...I know nothing...

I hope my next blog entry will be better :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Toby/Toetje looks so happy and healthy!! I so so so so hope he finds a very happy home! If Bogart wasn't so anti-social, I'd take him in a minute!! WHAT A CUTIE!! Big hugs to Toby and you too Bre! xoxo