CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

A Weekend of Fun

Wow, I got to see and do so much this weekend!!! I had a little bit of everything including lots of fun: more fun, adventure, excitement and even a wee bit of romance ;)

I tried so many interesting food and drinks this weekend...I even ate a fish similar to squid and a piece of its tiny tentacle (which I swore up and down I would NEVER eat), and even ate beef noodles with cow stomach and "thread" which I am assuming is some kind of entrails...and usually I would gag and REFUSE to try it as I want to be a vegetarian, but I am a good sport and want to open my mind so I tried it and ended up loving the broth! The cow entrails...not so much :( Oh! I also had traditional Taiwanese shaved milk ice (NOT ice cream) with red beans...YUM!!!!!!

The night markets are so amazing! I'm in love with the night markets and know that I would spend a fortune at these places if I could, but have been VERY good and VERY picky about what I buy. The only downside is if you go on a Saturday it is wall to wall people and unbearably hot!!!!

I would write more, but I have training at 9am tomorrow and I have to walk a km straight to the next branch...I just keep telling myself it will get rid of my cellulite ;)

Zai jian!
Bre :)

1 comments:

Helen Hoke said...

I am sooo excited to hear of your adventures! Remember, it is all about ATTITUDE. My favorite quote is "Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." You can learn from the negative things that happen. Everyone will LOVE you when they get to know you. I think you will make a wonderful teacher!! You have more experiences in your young years than many people my age! Dr. Phil says, Life is not a practice round, this is it. You are making a positive impact, and we are so proud of you. Love, Aunt Helen