CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Finally settling in

So I am now in my apartment. I have NEVER rented my OWN apartment before!!!!!

I start teaching on Thursday, but have noticed that the kids are great! The are in schools ALL day almost every day from morning till night and they are still so sweet. Even the adolescent kids are nice!

So far noone has called me stupid, or told me I was fat or anything like that!!!!! I got to sit in on a couple of classes and the adolescent kids still are awkward and crazy and try to act cool, but they were fun and I got to play a game with them and they thought the way my name was spelled was cool ;) When the teacher put it on the board, the kids all said "Coooooooool~!" ;)

At the moment I am too tired to write and need to organize ALL my school paperwork...I'll write more when I have time...

Zai jian!

Bre :)

1 comments:

Life as an Expat in the Netherlands said...

Bre, so good to read your blog and see through your eyes a little of what you are experiencing. I am soo proud of you as you have done SO GOOD in pursuing your dreams!! Cannot wait to keep up with you through your blogs and all your adventures!! We miss you but are so glad you are happy and made it there safely and have many who are looking out for you and helping.
Martha