CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Exercise Update:

So after I wrote this past blog entry about Doctors in Taiwan, I got a call from one of the volunteers at Taichung PAWS and she told me that she had all sorts of health problems when she came here to Taiwan, but when she started going to the gym, she felt good and healthy again....

Ding Ding Ding!!


That was the bell going off in my head that finally motivated me to start exercising. Unfortunately(or Fortunately, depending on how you look at it), I knew it would take something like a trip to the doctor and talking to someone I could relate to that would get me motivated to actually START exercising. It's not that Boyfriend meant any harm, but his approach was just not helpful enough.

And although it is NEVER too late to start exercising, I fear that it is too late for Kenting as I just started exercising yesterday and I'm going to Kenting(beaches which = bikini) next Friday. So I will just have stay mentally confident despite my wobbly thighs and flabby arms. At least my stomach is flat and looking good :)


But...I will also be 28 next Friday and I want to be skinny and feel good and healthy since I am two years close to 30.....AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I need to enjoy the rest of my 20's!!


So...I did 530 steps Tuesday on my cute lil step machine. Yesterday I did 730 and today I just did 1,000. Tomorrow might not be as many because I have Chinese class in the morning. And Saturday I plan on either going swimming at the pool or helping Boyfriend clean one of the houses his family is renting out... so somehow I will get a variety of exercise!


The good thing is, I feel good!! Yesterday, I felt great! 7/11 even had some fruit so for my lunch I had some apple slices, cherry tomatoes, grapes and papaya slices :) Yum!! At least 7/11 in Taiwan has pretty fresh food...for the most part :) I might also go to the Xiang Xang (Shyong Shong) market and get some fruit from a local vendor.

Well, I am off to the "Naked Cafe" to get my organic salad (well they "claim" it's organic-I really hope it is) and my yummy Chicken Focaccia sandwich to last me until I can get some fruit before I have to start teaching :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day!

I'm new to this , but I guess I shall be spending quite a bit of time here as there seems to be so much going on! I'm hoping to make some new friends
Peace out, Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]Personal Loans[/url] website!