CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

some Things I'm Grateful For:

I've been depressed and angry for the past week or two. Angry at the world, angry at my relationship, angry at my lack of social life, but most of all...angry at myself. Ironically, I am not angry at my job...my job helps me forget all those stresses-haha!

But a couple hours ago, I realized that I'm doing it again! I am feeling sorry for myself and that is so pathetic!

So I decided to put it all aside and be grateful for what I have. No matter what happens to my relationship or social life, I have many other things to be grateful for.

So with a small glass of sparkling rosé, I decided to type out the things that I am grateful for!

1. I am earning my own way
2. I have my family!
3. I have my health!
4. I have my own apartment
5. I am alive!

I mean this doesn't seem much but really...it's a LOT!

Right now, I am still sorting myself out. I have been sorting myself out for years now, but I don't think it is still fully finished. Well, it is never really finished nor will be, but I need to achieve a phase in my life where I can be...OK..

I don't think I am making any sense...haha!

Well...that is all I am going to type. I just want to relax and not think.

1 comments:

Boyd Jones said...

I think many people in the world could use that sort of reality check. Yes, we all do have some things to be grateful for. Thanks for sharing.