CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Women Like Us-My Second Blog

http://womenlikeus.blogspot.com/

I started this blog because lately, I am feeling major pressure. Not necessarily from work, but from other pressures. The pressures to get married, have children, exercise, lose weight, take better care of myself, figure out my relationships (friend and love), figure out my future career, getting older, gravity taking it's toll on my boobs, cellulite, beauty, INDEPENDENCE(a big issue for me, presonally) etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc...

I feel alone. I have cut off contact with everyone so I have no friends anymore which is completely and UTTERLY my fault! So, I have no one to talk to about these pressures which make me feel worse and worse.

Although, I am starting to make friends...well..trying that is!

But I realize...I am NOT alone! I talk to my colleagues that have at least one or two of these pressures! And I know there are more women like me...like us!

I just wanted to post things that I find that seem to help my confidence and maybe...maybe...it will help others.

My background is chocolate because even though it's a stereotype that ALL women love chocolate, I just thought it fit. Like chocolate, women can be sweet or bitter or both at the same time. We can be hard but some might easily melt into a soft liquidy goo when the heat is on. We are different flavors: Chocolate with mint(fresh), chocolate with almond(nutty), chocolate with lavender (calming) and maybe even chocolate with chili (spicy/exotic). We are seductive and loving and smooth to the touch. We come in different shapes just like chocolate bars, chocolate cake or a chocolate orange. We come in different colors, labels and regions but our origin is the same.

Since I am still eating lunch and need to leave early to go get gas and go to work, the blog isn't fully finished. It does have one post though about foods that fight wrinkles...I saw it today and seemed good because I have been trying to eat more of those foods...

Well, I need to go...I am seriously craving some dark chocolate now!! Too bad i can't find any organic or Fair Trade chocolate here :(

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kleene, you´re looking good.You´re teacher and you are in Asia.That was your dream and you´re looking happy with your boyfriend.Enjoy it!I did everything wrong!My biggest mistake in my life!You can do everything,you are a strong woman!I wish you all the best!!!SG