CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Daaammmmnn! You Taiwanese can dance!!



Pan Wei Bo - Gao Shou...this song will NOT leave my head!!!!!



I had a pretty good weekend!

Saturday, I went out to dinner with my work colleagues and had a blast!! Later that night, boyfriend and I met up with a couple of the same colleagues from earlier at this trendy jazz bar and split a bottle of champagne 8 ways...it was good!! Then we all went to a hip-hop club and danced and lemme tell ya...the Taiwanese can dance!!! The younger generation LOVES hip-hop and are AWESOME break dancers...apparently some of the 6-year-old students at the school were bustin moves one day-IF ONLY I WAS THERE..it would be on this blog :(

Anyways...A few of us aren't bad dancers ourselves and can shake what our mommas gave us pretty well so we would get into a big circle and one person would go in the middle and show off their stuff...it was soo much fun...and boyfriend....WOW!!!! He can dance!!! I've never really been with a guy who could dance before-it's GREAT!!!! And Taiwan is a beautiful country: NT$250 (for girls) All you can drink!!! It is just soooooo nice to go dancing once in a while...I can't do it like I used to in Amsterdam (EVERY weekend), but there are times when I've had a crappy week and just need to let off some steam...

One last thing because I'm too tired to write anymore:
I love Taichung in the fall/autumn...NOT too hot yet it's NOT cold, yet there is just enough wind, yet there is still BRIGHT blue sky and SUN...and palm trees...I'm tellin ya...seeing these palm trees every once in a while is a nice reminder of my happiness and of the crappy European weather...Weather affects my mood-see my poll.

0 comments: