CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

My Own Typhoon of Emotions


Lauryn Hill-I Gotta Find Peace of Mind...a GREAT song


Being bunkered down in a studio apartment for two days avoiding a typhoon can have affects on a person. For me it was laziness, and a rush of thoughts clouding my head as insecurities began to set in. Insecurities NOT about Taiwan, but once again about my performance as a teacher and about relationships.

I can't wait to get out again, teach and go to Chinese class. Because then, I don't have the negative thoughts pouring in my head-they disappear! Only the positive ones stay. I'm not sitting waiting for the phone to ring or waiting for an email or a message or a comment on Myspace. I'm out and experiencing life! And I seriously hope I can go to this Tai Chi class. I need peace of mind from all these insecurities...I don't want to be insecure!! I want to be confident! I want to be a good person and I want to be active!

I've had headaches all weekend because I've been a lazy arse, sleeping, eating junk food and watching TV. I don't like being like that-I'm not happy being like that. I need to get out, but it's still very rainy and there is nothing really opened plus I have three lessons to plan for tomorrow.

So once again, I'm praying that this Tai Chi class is closeby and at times when I'm available-please!!!

I gotta find peace of mind!


Lauryn Hill-To Zion

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, you have the "good person" part covered. You are, always have been, and always will be a terrific person. The "Good Teacher" part will develop, since you have the skills and it is important to you. What if you were already the best teacher you could be? What would your professional goals be then? As far as being active, just think of all the adventures out there waiting in the mysterious new world you have ventured into. That brings us to confidence...
Look at what you have accomplished in the last year. You set a goal, focused on it, and you succeeded with flying colors. You can do anything except play in the NBA.

BreBre711 said...

Wow! Thanks for the pep talk! As always, you put things into perspective! I miss you guys so much and like I always say, I am always sooooo happy when I can talk to you guys on MSN!!

Thanks so much for being there for me and I am so sorry that I am not there for you, but even if I'm not there physically, I will try to be there more for you guys emotionally! I love my fambly so much!!