CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Decision-Follow Up from Last Post:


I have mastered the Squatter Toilet...well...OK...not really, but I have my own system ;)


Here is my decision. I decided to NOT go with plan A or B and invented a plan C which is this:

Save a few thousand NT$ and postpone taking the YL extension until I can find a suitable date at a later time. This way I have more time to research and save money as well as have some funds for social life, travelling and purchasing the things that I need to settle down here especially since I absolutely will want to move to a new apartment next year!! I need a kitchen!!! Plus, a bike is nice for now, but in a year I HAVE to get a scooter...I need to be mobile!!! So why don't I have a scooter now? Answer: Can't afford it and can't afford the expenses if I get in a wreck...

So back to my decision:
So how will I improve my teaching and confidence? Well instead of taking the course, I need to beg and plead and beg and transfer money to my mom so that she can send me my grammar books...I have NEVER needed books like this as bad as I do now!!! These books have become my lifeline!!!!! So mom, if you are reading this...I KNOW it's going to be expensive but I am on hands and knees here!!!! Please send my grammar/teaching books...I'll send you the money for it even!!!! I'm desperate!!

Also, I will try to find a way to have other books sent to me..like the book used in YL extension so that I can read it before I do take the course..just as I did with the CELTA course.

I also need to be more serious about my school's training projects that they give me. My most recent project is to devise a grammar lesson aimed at a "problem" student...Luckily I don't have problem students, but I do have a couple students that seem to have ADD/ADHD as well as one or two that may be illiterate (in English) and it worries me...I want to help them, but am a little unsure as to how. But maybe this project will help me.

I am also planning on investing in a printer/copier/scanner in one as well as a laminator and would LOVE to have Adobe Photoshop again... My mom and step-dad's printer/copier/scanner was a Godsend during the CELTA course and I feel soooooo lost without Photoshop :(
It really helped my organization and performance and layout.

Well, that is all for now. Boyfriend is busy in Japan until tonight. He asked me if I wanted anything from Japan but since you can get almost anything here I decided there is only one thing I want from Japan and that is: Cucumber Pepsi...I HAVE to try it!! So...we'll see if he remembers this request ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know you don't have to beg! Just send me which books you want me to send. I'll send ASAP. Calm down.
Love ya lots, Mom

Anonymous said...

The plant's root is used in traditional herbal supplements to increase testosterone levels in men. The herb contains ethalonic essence, which improves the work of chorionic gonadotropin, which in turn helps increasing testosterone levels. Higher testosterone contained in the male sizegenetics triggers an increase of muscle mass, stronger sizegenetics, better sexual performance, lesser sizegenetics fat, increased sizegenetics metabolism, lessened stress, and improved brain function and memory.No, it isn't really only young guys in the twenties who long to receive a bigger penis. Men of all ages are secretly asking themselves: How can I be making my penis bigger?.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/