CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

New Year's Resolutions Update

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My First Chinese Homework Assignment-finished :)



1. Be a better person.

  • Have improved but still need more work.
2. Help others in need.
  • Attempting to in my teaching, but in the outside world...ehhhh not as much as I should be....need more work.
3. Find a worthwhile job.
  • For once in my life, I can check off a resolution that I have fulfilled...CHECK!!!
4. Raise self-esteem.
  • Ehhhhh it's a LOT better than it was, but still needs MORE work!!!!!
5. Think Buddhism/Taoism/Zen.
  • Trying-more work.
6. No relationships of ANY kind until I have a steady job.
  • CHECK!!!!! But...I need to keep myself grounded and out of trouble! Learn from Germany...
7. Job in non-profit sector.
  • Not yet...
8. Listen to others and CARE!!!!!!
  • Improving but still MORE work!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, I think you are perfect!!! :-) Love ya lots!