CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Taichung Jazz Festival

Saturday, by complete accident, boyfriend and I ended up walking around the Taichung Jazz Festival and I'm so glad we did! It was so much fun!

Boyfriend even tried German wurst with sauerkraut and a dark Erdinger beer...I don't think he enjoyed it as much as I did...yum! I love wurst, sauerkraut and senf!!!! It also seems that I'm the drinker in the relationship..especially the beer drinker...boyfriend isn't much of a fan of beer as I am. But when you lived in Amsterdam and Germany for a few years and have hung out with Aussies, Kiwis, Irish, German, Dutch, Scottish,Mexican and British expats who know how to drink, then you develop a little bit of an appreciation for beer...

Anyways...it was really nice but unfortunately that night I felt sick and felt like I was coming down with a cold. Luckily I'm better today :)

Other than that I am boring...need to go get lunch and get ready for teaching...

But I must say...I really think I MIGHT...just MIGHT like Taichung better than Amsterdam...

Is it possible? Well, so far it is :) I'm already considering long-term plans to stay here, become fluent in Chinese, live my own life, and live in Asia...So far so good...:)

0 comments: