CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Paranoia and fear set in...

Do you ever have days where you just never say anything right?

Do you ever have days where no matter what you say people always get offended and huffy with you?

Or maybe it's just you? Are you paranoid?

I do and I am.

There are days when I feel like I can never say anything without completely annoying someone or pissing someone off...

There are days when I feel like my mouth is jelly.

I just can't say anything anymore without royally upsetting my friends and perfect strangers...

What is wrong with me?? I feel like crap because all I want to do is keep my old friends and make some new ones and I can't do either!!

I'm just annoyed and bitter and it has to stop!!!!

I need to get out of this emotional rut! I can't take it anymore!

I'm going to bed...I need to get up bright and early to study tomorrow! Next monday-my teaching class and I am sooooooo nervous!!!!

So far, things are good for Taiwan...I'm nervous about that too, because I'm afraid something bad will happen and it will slip from my fingers like all those other things have...those empty promises...I NEED THIS!!!!!!!!

0 comments: