CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Winds of Change Blowing the Past Away...

As a thank-you for helping out around the house and taking care of things, my step-dad took me to a salon and I got to have a make-over.

My hair is cut nicely (but still at a medium length), it is one color (Chocolate brown) super shiny and even got to have a facial! He had a facial and his hair cut too!! I am so grateful for all the good things that have happened to me. I am even grateful for the bad things because I am learning from them and it makes me appreciate life better.

So now my hair is cut and colored and I feel that I can finally shake off the bitterness from my past, especially the past year and move forward with my life! Time to be strict with myself, lose ten pounds (Yeah, I'm a Buffalo Chick now), work harder on my CELTA course as well as getting to Taiwan...I can't lose sight of my goal! It is just within my reach!

Things are changing, I can literally smell it in the air. I just hope I can deal with it and that it is positive!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. Thanks for the attention, bye). Até mais.