CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007

Wii will be connected...

Ok, so my step-dad ordered a Wii a few days ago and we are waiting until it gets here. Mom is back in the states for a few weeks getting some "bidnez"(business for those of you who don't speak Lazy English) and what not taken care of. Like cleaning out our storage. So since she is gone my step-dad and I are waiting for the Wii to be delivered and see how it works!

Haha! This isn't going to help my motivation to study, in fact this might deteriorate my motivation ;) Actually it won't because I will be studying during the day when I have "me" time and then at night is "Wii" time. I think we will be getting the Zelda game as well! Yay! I love watching Zelda! And it'll relax my step-dad which is what he needs more than ANYTHING now!!!! Plus it will get us moving around, even if it is a video game and we need more movement!

Also, a few nights ago, I went out with some girls [who know my mom] as they were having a "hen party" I was having dinner with my girlfriend (at a yummy Thai restaurant in Nieuwmarkt-it has a purple elephant on the sign) and she mentioned that she wanted to see them, so we did! It was so much fun! I think I had a little bit too much Retsina though...it was going down a lot smoother than it should have ;) I hadn't been out in a looong time so I have to say that it was fun and will now have to wait until after my course to have more fun! But it was worth it!

Now it is almost 10 am and seeing as I am even MORE behind on my studies I am going to do some tidying up and then hit the books for a couple of hours! Nothing can motivate me to study my advanced English grammar book... *sobs* Waaahhhh!!! How on earth do I motivate myself to study grammar?!

0 comments: