CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wanderlust im Mein Herz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanderlust


I'm itchin' to get out! I have a job! I will be reviewing the acceptance packet very soon.

My parents asked me if I was sure that I wanted to do this and that they can't bail me out anymore, especially if I'm in Taiwan, but I want to do this! I want to work at this company! I watch the videos and have done all the research and it feels right!

Nothing is perfect and I'm going to have many days where I want to rip my hair out or get tired of hearing only Mandarin outside of the classroom, and not being able to watch anything in English(In Holland everyhting is in original language with subtitles) or even speak to the locals... but think of all the GREAT things!!! If this is what it takes for me to be a better person and to learn so be it!

I have to get out on my own! Besides, I've been through these processes and culture shocks in Germany and Holland...I can't avoid culture shock, but I know I will have it and that is the first step!

I am going to end this before I start to sound like a broken record, but...

YAY! I got a job!!!

0 comments: